The Consequences of Believing or
Not Believing in Evolution
If Evolution were true
- You are just an animal and nothing more.
- There is nothing more important than you, making you totally self-centered.
- There is no "Big Purpose" for your life.
- Survival of the fittest means that whatever you do to survive is justified. That includes stealing, murder, lying, etc.
- Living to get the most out of life, whatever it may be, and no matter the price or effect it has on others.
- Adultery, fornication, pronography, orgies, etc.
- When you are dead, you are dead forever. No eternity.
If evolution is not true
- Then there is a God!
- God will hold you accountable for your life:
- Every word you have spoken, weather good or evil.
- Every thought you have allowed to dwell in your heart and mind; weather good or evil.
- Every act of kindness or malice.
- There is an Eternity, and you will:
- At best, be in a wonderful place where there is great joy:
- No more suffering, and no sorrow or pain.
- You will be with God the Father, the Lord Jesus Christ, and all those who died trusting and obeying God's Word and His Promises!
- At worst you will be in solitary confinement, in total darkness, and in great suffering and anguish!
- At next to worst, you will cease to exist!